
Evan just chillin'

Oh, too true... Too true... At times I wish we weren't invited.

Mommy and Evan have a great routine going. They get me laughing every time.

Does my smile tell you all how proud I really am? It doesn't feel like it.

Evan with his keys and his monster rattle.
You guys know you can download these off the site, right? If you want higher resolution versions of this, send me an email and I can send it out to you!
2 comments:
So Cute! We love the "Party 3am , My crib" shirt! Sounds like things are going well. Evan is so big and has so much hair! We celts must be at a disadvantage. Evan grabbing his keys is great as well!
Haylen and I are doing are best to practice 'baby whisperer' stuff - hard to do. Requires that I be 1) conscious and aware of the moment 2) fit enough to endure and stay consistent 3) eat something - preferrably nutritious 4) read a book... parenting is a commitment for sure. Hope you are enjoying!
Great seeing you, Tim, and I sure wish I could meet Alison with this cute little guy!
Feel free to check in over at www.dlgellar.blogspot.com to catch up on our little peeps, too...
Post a Comment